Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2014 Topps Museum Collection MLB Baseball Cards Video Box Break With A Case Hit

Collectors seem gravitate toward Museum Collection.  Perhaps it's the simple configuration of 4 mini boxes with 5 cards each and promise of 1 on-card autograph, 1 autograph relic, 1 quad relic and 1 jumbo relic per hobby box.  Or maybe it's the design that lives up to the Museum name.  We did a video box break of this year's Baseball version.

Here is our 2014 Topps Museum Collection Baseball Box Break with some really nice hits but one that is outstanding.  Watch the video to see what we pulled!




Here is a direct link to our YouTube page with the break.

2 comments:

  1. I had a friend that drew several of the 1/1 Canvas Collection cards for Topps. I'm working on an interview for my blog that I hope to have posted next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the case hit! I'm sure a few of the Buc Bloggers would like to add that to their PC's.

    ReplyDelete