Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Minute Teams Open on Case Break of 2011 Topps Series 2 Baseball over at A Cardboard Problem

We told you earlier about the upcoming case break over at A Cardboard Problem.  I'm sure some of you got in on it.   We'll some folks have backed out of their teams in the 11th hour and these formally full breaks now have some spots open.   At $24 a team (that includes shipping) I don't think you are going to do much better.   There are some people out there paying that for just 2 boxes on a break, not a full case.

So if you have an interest in these teams, GO NOW and grab them.  They just might be gone by the time you read this, so make sure you contact the Card Bandits to check on availability.

Cubs
Twins
Blue Jays
Diamondbacks
Pirates
Padres
Marlins
Royals

I watched their Gypsy Queen break on UStream and I have personally bought two teams in this break.  I wouldn't do that if I wasn't 100% sure this would go down the right way.   Should be a great break and it would be cool if someone of our peeps got in on the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment