Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mojo Flows from a Blaster and 2 - 3 Pack plus of 2011 Topps Heritage Baseball

Yesterday, with predictions for heavy rain on Sunday morning here in Southern California,  I hit my local brick and mortar to pick up a blaster and two 3 Pack plus of 2011 Topps Heritage.  I spent the morning listening to the rain coming down while busting packs.  Short of a morning full of important NFL games to watch, it was the perfect way to spend a rainy Sunday.  Since there probably wont be an NFL season this year, this might become my new Sunday ritual.  Here is some of the mojo that came from these packs.

High Numbered Short Prints

No A-Rod mirrored Super Short Prints, but some nice ones none the less.

 Prince Fielder and Brandon Morrow

 Felix Hernandez and Joe Mauer The Sporting News

Inserts

Some nice ones, all needed to complete my set.

 Roberts/Hernandez Then and Now & Cuba Embargo News Flashbacks
 Roy Halladay and Jim Thome New Age Performers

Alternate Versions

This was the first time I pulled any of these.

Luke Scott Green Tint

 Nick Swisher and Kurt Suzuki Black Border
 Ramon Hernandez and Brett Anderson Black Border
 Ryan Doumit Black Border

 Twin Terrors Morneau & Mauer and Mark Teixeira Chrome #/1962

and a double pull

Don Mattingly Black Border and Chrome #/1962

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was wondering if we can work something out for the Teixeira and Mattingly chromes, as well as the Swisher and Mattingly black borders. Let me know, thanks

    ReplyDelete